- Canada's Trump? This Politician Wants to Screen Immigrants for Canadian Values • Refinery29 • December 2016
- 10 Stunning Images That Will Change Your Views on "Pretty" • Refinery29 • September 2016
- 16 Amazing Women Who Made History — That You've Never Heard Of • Refinery29 • August 2016
- Everything You Need to Know Before Moving To Canada • Refinery29 • May 2016
- "Dare to Compete, Mrs. Clinton, Dare to Compete." • Refinery29 • April 2016
- Judge Finds Jian Ghomeshi Not Guilty in Sexual Assault Case • Refinery29 • March 2016
- This Artist's Stunning Ice Portraits Reveal the Effects of Climate Change • Refinery29 • March 2016
- Canada's Feminist Leader Is Coming to the White House — Here's What You Need to Know • Refinery 29 • March 2016
- The Real Housewives Have Nothing on the Ladies of This Tanzanian Reality Show • Refinery29 • February 2016
- Why Everyone Is Talking About the Sexual Assault Case Against This Popular Radio Host • Refinery29 • February 2016
- These Radio Shows Are Changing the Lives of Women • Refinery29 • January 2016
- The Heartbreaking Story Behind an Image ISIS Passed off as Its Own • Refinery29 • November 2015
- Jessica M. Kwong, "Hoards of Whores: Onomastic Mutability in Jacobean City Comedy", in Prostitution: A Companion of Mankind, ed. Frank Jacob (Frankfurt/New York: Peter Lang, 2015).
An interviewer once asked the notoriously harsh literary editor Gordon Lish how he could tell good writing from bad. "Because I’ve got the fucking gift for it," snapped Lish. "Instinct, call it. Whatever the property, in truth or in delusion, I depend upon it."
I relish editing in all of its elegant brutality. Whether you are working on a Ph.D. thesis, personal statement, or book manuscript, talk to me. I can help you vastly improve any piece of prose.